Beginning today prior to the start of Pelicans-Spurs matchup, Ochsner Health will host COVID-19 vaccination events for the remainder of home games at the Smoothie King Center.
Vaccinations will be available to eligible Pelicans ticketholders on a walk-up basis. Vaccinations will be distributed one hour prior to tip-off through the end of the third quarter on the 100-level concourse outside of Sections 122 and 123. Anyone who is 16 years of age or older is eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine in Louisiana.
Ochsner Health officials will be on-site to provide eligible ticketholders with their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, and will schedule an appointment for the second dose to be administered at a local Ochsner Health facility.
Dates of Ochsner Health Vaccination Events at the Smoothie King Center:
- Saturday, April 24 – San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans
- Monday, April 26 – Los Angeles Clippers at New Orleans Pelicans
- Monday, May 3 – Golden State Warriors at New Orleans Pelicans
- Tuesday, May 4 – Golden State Warriors at New Orleans Pelicans
- Sunday, May 16 – Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans
For further COVID-19 vaccine information, please CLICK HERE.
Regarding today’s matchup, please give David’s preview a read HERE.
Also, be sure to give Justin’s article a look where he gives his opinion on whether fans should be rooting for wins or losses at this juncture.
When: April 24, 7:00 p.m. Central
Where to watch: Bally Sports New Orleans
Where to listen: ESPN 100.3 FM