This week's tournament will have a $2.00 entry fee for a chance at numerous prizes in a $150,000 prize pool. Typically, the top 20% of scores walk away with some kind of winnings, but the winner takes home a cool $10,000.
If you've never participated before, it's really a simple process. Just follow their easy to use How-it-works guide and it will walk you step-by-step through their system.
If you are not already a member of FanDuel click HERE and you'll get a 100% first time matching deposit bonus ($200 max) to exclusive to SB Nation readers. However...
Attention: "In order to deposit money to play paid entry games you must be 18 and able to represent and warrant that you are not a resident of any of the following states: Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana or Washington."
1) With Jamal Crawford slated to miss yet another game, consider playing J.J. Redick. His March splits have been super user-friendly: 20.8 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 1.3 steals.
2) Another player taking advantage of injured teammates is Nikola Mirotic. Although Joakim Noah is a game-time decision, Taj Gibson remains out of action; thus, Mirotic will at least see around 30 minutes.
3) With the Wolves and their league-worst 105.4 opponent points per game coming to town, Russell Westbrook is a yummy play, regardless of his price. He's just been putting up mind-numbing statistics of late so use him until he either cools or Kevin Durant returns.
4) Another potential barn burner could be the SAC-PHI game; however, be sure to check DeMarcus Cousins' status (ankle) prior to the game. Rudy Gay is a solid play with/without him, but give Nerlens Noel a look if Cousins sits.
5) Closely monitor the news coming out of the Golden State Warriors before the games start. Steve Kerr has mentioned he's going to rest some of his regulars starting tonight. Jump all over the solid producers that do play as the team has a juicy matchup against the Nuggets Friday.