This week's tournament will have a $2.00 entry fee for a chance at numerous prizes in a $150,000 prize pool. Typically, the top 20% of scores walk away with some kind of winnings, but the winner takes home a cool $10,000.
If you've never participated before, it's really a simple process. Just follow their easy to use How-it-works guide and it will walk you step-by-step through their system.
If you are not already a member of FanDuel click HERE and you'll get a 100% first time matching deposit bonus ($200 max) to exclusive to SB Nation readers. However...
Attention: "In order to deposit money to play paid entry games you must be 18 and able to represent and warrant that you are not a resident of any of the following states: Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana or Washington."
1) The Bulls will be without Derrick Rose (knee) and Pau Gasol (illness) tonight when they host the Timberwolves. Aaron Brooks and Nikola Mirotic make for sneaky plays as there will be a lot of minutes and scoring opportunities up for grabs.
2) The Wizards-Sixers game features another chance to take advantage of several possible injuries. Bradley Beal has already been ruled out and Paul Pierce may sit as well. John Wall is primed to bounce back after an awful performance against the Wolves. Otto Porter or Garrett Temple could make for an interesting play too.
3) The Lakers are good at giving up points and tonight the Milwaukee Bucks will get a chance to feast on their carcasses. With O.J. Mayo ruled out, I expect Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton to get all the run they can handle. Looking a little deeper, John Henson could rack up a nice rebound/block game.
4) The Spurs are in desperate need of a win so you better believe their Big 3 + Kawhi Leonard will do everything in their power to halt the 4-game losing streak. It'll help the Kings will be without Darren Collison.
5) Some lesser known players who have been hot the last few weeks: Danilo Gallinari, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Avery Bradley and James Johnson.