After a recent lay-off, the FanDuel tournament tailored to SB Nation readers, writers and editors has returned. If you haven't heard about it yet, our community competes alike to win cash prizes on FanDuel. Plus, if you're new, you can double your starting cash by using the promo code SBNPELICANS to get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $200).
This week's tournament will have the same parameters as was seen on December 19th: 110 entries, a five dollar entry fee and a $100 top prize. In addition, the top 20 finishers will walk away with some cash winnings.
Some Friendly Advice:
- Tony Parker returned in the Spurs last game, but he did very little in 13 minutes played. Considering tonight's opponent is the Suns and the fact Kawhi Leonard remains out, expect Parker to play much larger minutes and perform against the Suns smallish back court.
- Jusuf Nurkic is now the starting center for the Denver Nuggets, and he's had some eye-popping numbers despite usually seeing limited minutes. Tonight's opponent is the Sacramento Kings and DeMarcus Cousins, but recently, he more than held his own against Marc Gasol.
- With Deron Williams out and the Nets welcoming the Sixers, Jarrett Jack looks like a very strong play.
- Oklahoma City hosts the Utah Jazz so look for a lot of big games by the Thunder as they feast on some porous defense.
- Both the Hawks and Pistons have been playing really well of late and they will do battle in Detroit Friday. Considering they are 6th and 7th respectively in defensive rating the last 10 games, tread lightly when considering on utilizing any players from either roster.