After another lay-off, the FanDuel tournament tailored to SB Nation readers, writers and editors is back. If you haven't heard about it yet, our community competes alike to win cash prizes on FanDuel. Plus, if you're new, you can double your starting cash by using the promo code SBNPELICANS to get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $200).
This week's tournament will have the same parameters as we had on January 9th: 110 entries, a five dollar entry fee and a $100 top prize. In addition, the top 20 finishers will walk away with some cash winnings.
Some Friendly Advice:
- Always take advantage of injuries and illness. For instance, the Miami Heat could be shorthanded as Dwyane Wade missed this morning's shootaround. When he was out earlier, Shabazz Napier saw over 30 minutes of run several times.
- Injuries around Anthony Davis don't affect his production, but with Ryan Anderson out and the Pelicans struggling on the road, expect AD to get all the run he can handle tonight.
- Earlier today, LeBron James called Timofey Mozgov a walking double-double. Coming off two wonderful games, he makes for a fine play against the Hornets.
- Productive Sixer players could make for a sneaky play tonight. The Raptors have been struggling greatly on both sides of the ball for some time now.
- Over the last 10 games, both Victor Oladipo and Nikola Vucevic are averaging over 21 points a game. Tonight, they face the hapless Knicks.