- Combine results should be out today; we'll post 'em here as soon as they're out. Two interesting bits of news from yesterday include the fact that Thomas Robinson measured at 6' 8'75" with a 7'4" wingspan and Jared Sullinger measured at 6'7.75" with a 7'1" wingspan at 251 pounds. No real surprises on either, though Sullinger's lost more than 20 pounds from his 2011 measurement.
- Monty Williams and Anthony Davis watched Game 6 of the HEAT-Celtics game together last night. Notably, Davis is already calling Monty "Coach", a month before the draft.
- Here's an interesting combine piece on Sullinger from yesterday. Quoth Jared to reporters: "Actually I love to play back to the basket. I can face up and shoot the jump shot as well. It's all about 'pick your poison' with me. Elton Brand, people say he couldn't jump and he wouldn't be able to adjust to the NBA. All of a sudden he's an all-star, he's getting a max contract, he's developed his jump shot and averaged 20 and 10 some years. He's a great basketball player."
- It's being reported that late-lottery guard prospect Dion Waiters has a "promise" from a high-ranking team. Based on my estimation, it can't be any of the top-6, Toronto at 8 (actively shopping the pick for a wing), Detroit at 9 (too many guards, need a big), New Orleans at 10 (have E. Gordon). or Milwaukee at 12 (too many guards). That leaves Golden State at 7, Portland at 11, and Phoenix at 13 as the candidates... and 13 feels too low for Waiters to shut down the entirety of his workouts.
- And finally, Alex Kennedy of HoopsWorld reports that Charlotte is actively shopping the #2 pick. Could be a smart move for them since the 2-5 spots are so similar in value, but it will depend on what the return is.