- Hornets Vice President Joshua Richardson apparently attempted to board a plane yesterday with a (possibly loaded) gun. The TSA is reviewing the case.
- The Daily Mail, the British website most well known for inventing stories out of thin air, claims that the gun was initially missed by screeners in New Orleans.
- A new analysis indicates that Duke had a 0.62% chance of winning the infamous Duke-UNC encounter in February, won by Austin Rivers at the buzzer.
A recap of some media day action:
- First, here's our story stream, with links to some of the more interesting aspects of media day.
- Via the Times-Pic, Eric Gordon is apparently "not concerned about his sore right knee," whatever that means.
- Lance Thomas is apparently in some hot water with the NCAA and Duke over alleged jewelry purchases.