Your morning links. Happy Wednesday.
- The Associated Press has a really extensive, really good look at concussions and head injuries in the NBA. My recommended link of the day.
- Chris Paul will undergo further tests today before any decision is made on a timetable for return. I applaud the Hornets for the patience and thoroughness they seem to be addressing Paul's injury with.
- Shaun Powell writes for NBA.com that the league is and will be in a tough situation with their ownership of the Hornets, especially in relation to Chris Paul's future. Yes, this is something of a tired subject, but Powell brings up some solid new points and explicates the overall situation well.
- Hornets247's Michael McNamara writes on the after effects of the Miami Heat "crying" "scandal." Some great thoughts here on public perception and professional athletics.
- Well, well, well. If it isn't our old pal...