Your morning links. Happy Mardi Gras!
- Will pointed out in the comments that the Hornets were looking to sign a backup PG. SBNation's own D-League blog Ridiculous Upside broke the news last night that the Hornets will indeed be calling up Jerel McNeal.
- While this may indicate that Paul may be out a while, like I noted yesterday, I hope the team holds CP3 out for a good bit. Concussions just scare me in general, especially given all the data points the NFL has provided us in terms of head injury and brain trauma.
- Speaking of comments, chandlerfan6 was sitting front row in Chicago last night, and his comment after the game is definitely worth a read.
- Kelly Dwyer critiques the Hornets' Mardi Gras jerseys. As ticktock6 pointed out on Twitter yesterday, the whole point of the jerseys is to capture the spirit of Mardi Gras. Sure, critiquing them for their inherent lack of stylistic value is one thing, but criticizing them for translating the spirit of Mardi Gras "too literally" is a bit absurd. That's what they're trying to do.
- Post any further links as you see 'em. Thanks to the illustrious Scott Schroeder, we'll have a mini intro post on McNeal shortly.