We've touched on this in a few threads since Thursday, especially in terms of the big man rotation. With the roster perhaps set for the rest of the season,* what would you ideally want the minutes rotations to be to optimize both offense and defense?
*Yes, there is a chance that we pick up a bought out player. Who or when are both unclear. Here are some players who have been discussed as buyout options:
- As of now, Richard Hamilton will probably not be receiving a buyout from Detroit after refusing a $16 million buyout from the Cavaliers.
- Troy Murphy may or may not end up being bought out by Golden State. Orlando had been established as one of the front runners for his services, but Dell Demps has been thought to not only want Murphy but is willing to sign him to a multi-year deal.
- Leon Powe's NBA minimum deal was bought out by Cleveland. Boston appears the front runner, but with Powe's injury history and recent lack of production, it's unclear what he brings to the table.
- Rasual Butler will, according to rumors, not be bought out by Los Angeles. It's unclear what the Clippers intend to do with new acquisition Jamario Moon.
- Joel Przybilla will remain a Bobcat through the end of the season