Your morning links roundup. Happy Measure Your Feet Day.
- The Hornets game last night was really awesome.
- Here's the recap from the Times-Pic, with a little news blip at the end that David West will not sign an extension and won't talk about his contract until after the season.
- Some news on Chris Paul's ankle, which he injured in a ridiculous steal at the end of the game to set up West's game-winner: apparently it's a rolled ankle, and we'll see whether it swells up tonight to see whether he'll be able to play against the Warriors.
- The Hornets met the attendance benchmark, so now it's on to making basketball in New Orleans viable over the long run. Remarks from Jac Sperling, Mitch Landrieu, and Bobby Jindal.
- Reality check: Power rankings from John Hollinger, Offensive Rating, Defensive Rating, and Simple Rating System from Basketball-Reference. Also: the Hornets have 3 out of the top 5 players in defensive win shares, and David West is 10th.