Your morning links roundup. Happy Peach Melba Day.
- A peach melba is a dessert made with peaches, raspberry sauce, and vanilla ice cream. I had never heard of it, but it looks delicious.
- The Hornets won in a thriller last night, thanks in large part to some Marcus Thornton heroics. The usual suspects all have recaps up: James Grayson, Hornets247, and the Times-Pic.
- The USA Today has a fun profile of David West – apparently he wants to become a professor after he's done with basketball. I would take a class with him, for sure.
- Lots of people are saying that Trevor Ariza's slump is over, and this article from the Times-Pic is a good example. We'll see if he can keep this up, but it's been nice to have him contributing on the offensive end.
- John Reid at the Times-Pic asks if the end of the Saints' season will mean that the Hornets will have an easier job drawing crowds.
- Dwight Howard got yet another technical last night. That guy is almost Rasheed-esque.
- Finally, Rohan posted an awesome article on SBNation's main page that looks at clutch ability in basketball – lots of awesome analysis and graphs and such. I recommend it.