morning early afternoon link roundup. Happy Ghananian National Farmer's Day.
- The Hornets are set to play the New York Knicks today. That means that Chris Paul is set to play the New York Knicks today. You might recall there was some speculation last summer about Chris Paul going to New York. New York media, go nuts.
- The New York Post reports that Chris Paul likes Mike D'Antoni, so maybe he'll come to New York. Two thirds into the article, the Post mentions that Chris Paul also likes Monty Williams.
- The New York Times is higher-brow than the Post, so they get Justin Kubatko from Basketball-Reference to write an article saying that, gasp, Chris Paul is really good.
- The New York Daily News says that Raymond Felton is going to be pumped for this game because he is miffed to be considered a mere consolation prize after the Knicks couldn't snag Chris Paul.
- Even the Times-Pic got in on the action, reporting on Chris Paul's discussion of the infamous summer wedding toast.
- Pro Basketball Talk is more circumspect, gently pointing out that the New York media's speculation might be a bit ridiculous.
- In other Knicks news, John Reid posted a video blog that actually previews the game.
- The Times-Pic also has an interesting article about Jarrett Jack. He's having a hard time fitting into the new system, but Monty says that he's willing to be patient as Jack settles in.
- The familiar James Grayson at Swarm and Sting and Joe Gerrity at Hornets247 both have thoughts about the Hornets' attendance woes. Grayson's is tongue-in-cheek, while Gerrity is pissed off.
- And finally, here's an awesome video of Jeremy Pargo (yeah, that's Jannero's brother) making a tremendous dunk in the Euroleague.