Hey guys. Nice to see you all again. Been a while, no?
I was going to announce my return to this blog with some thoughtful words about the player movement in the league and how that all affects the Southwestern Division and whatnot, but since I've been in the process of moving for the past week, I decided to take the easy way out with some linkage to tie you over for a bit.
Some of these are out of date, but as always, they're well worth reading:
- The guys down at 24/7 give us a hell of recap for the summer league.
- Ball Don't Lie's summer league recap is great as well. In fact, Skeets is pretty high on Marcus Thornton and JuJu. Plus, he makes fun of Allan "No seriously guys, I'm coming back this year" Houston... which is always fun.
- OMG CHRIS PAUL'S GOING TO BE TRADED! Oh, wait, no he isn't? Why do I ever listen to anything anyone writes ever. (Hornets Hype does a great job of chronicling the whole saga.)
- For those of you who might still be hyperventilating from the last set of links, here it is from the horse's–aka CP3's–mouth (via twitter):
"Jus for the record too…I’M NOT GOIN ANYWHERE!!! No clue what Chris Thomasson was talkin about, but I didn’t say any of what he was sayin."
- Ball Don't Lie has a great rundown on both restricted and unrestricted free agents. Not that we can afford any of them or anything. It's just good to know. And knowing's half the battle... or something.
- Totally unrelated to the Hornets, but the duo down at Hornets Hype has a great piece about their visit to the basketball hall of fame.
Ok, that about does it for today. We'll be back soon with something a little more thoughtful and original. Until then go Cardina... HORNETS! (sorry)