Well folks, it all comes down to this. Winner take all, loser go home. Do the Hornets have what it takes? We shall soon see. Welcome to the second game thread and feel free to leave your thoughts as the game goes on.
- Game 7 Facts (@tH)
- Fouls the Reason Behind Homecourt Dominance? (BP)
- DX Will Be Back (no pun intended) (GS)
- An OC Register writer lists 81 reasons the Lakers want the Hornets. It's one of the most ridiculously lazy pieces I've seen all year. So don't read it. It's just here to make this list look more impressive. (OCr)
- Rick Kamla's NBA.com Game 7 Preview (video) (NBA.com)
- Hornets the favorites among bookies (G911)
- New O will prevail unless The Admiral and the Iceman suit up for the Spurs (Times-Pic)
- Blog of New Orleans gets some inside info on a few Hornet players' favorite Game 7's of all time. Oh, also there's a vid of Byron Scott trying to dunk in practice. Best link of the day right here. (BoNO)
Comment away, and Geaux Hornets!!!