BOSTON, MA - MARCH 04: Chris Johnson #86 of the Boston Celtics hangs on to the rebound as Vladimir Radmanovic #77 of the Golden State Warriors defends on March 4, 2011 at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)
Happy Peyton Manning is a Bronco day! Here's some Hornets links after the jump, two days before the homecoming of one Christopher Paul.
- The Hornets have claimed former LSU forward Chris Johnson off waivers. Will wrote on Twitter that Johnson's the skinniest player he's ever seen, something Google Images backs up.
- Xavier Henry is also back with the team after spending a single game with the D-League's Iowa Energy.
- Eric Gordon will resume practicing with the team next week.
- Couple interesting developments for tomorrow's game against Golden State - Samuel L. Jackson will announce the starting lineups, and Carl Landry, after a long injury layoff, may be in line to make an appearance.
- Finally, here's my piece for Hoopspeak today on why Chris Paul's future with the Clippers may be shorter lived than many anticipated.