Your morning links. Happy National Common Courtesy Day!
- Today is apparently a day to avoid rude behavior. I generally strive to conduct myself as would an uncouth peasant on a particularly egregious spell of out-of-control boorism so today promises to be rough.
- Alejandro de los Rios has a rundown of the remaining 11 games until the playoffs, at Blog of New Orleans.
- Jake Madison has some cool pictures and notes from Saturday's Hornet loss to the Boston Celtics.
- Our old pal Peja Stojakovic had himself a night against Golden State, nearly equaling the Warriors bench's scoring total on his own as the Mavericks locked up a playoff spot.
- 42 of Hornets247 has a nice write-up on Monty Williams' post game press conference from Saturday.
- This last link - my recommended link for the day - is neither recent (February) nor is it about basketball (soccer). But it's a really cool look at what makes home court advantage an advantage at all from a human physiology standpoint.