Your morning links. Happy Monday.
- In case you missed it, the Green Bay Packers became "world" champions of the "football" world last night.
- If you're into the whole ad side of the thing, SBNation has a rundown of the commercials that aired during the game.
- And staying on the subject of other sporting leagues, the exchange yesterday between the official MLB and NBA twitter accounts was... something:
- Oh, right the Hornets. Not much floating around the internets re: them this morning.
- This story from John Reid about Quincy Pondexter playing against Kobe Bryant is interesting though. Quoth Q: "I've been watching him every day since 1996."
- Have a good one. Hornets back at it tonight against the Timberwolves so drop by later to chat/talk/type/swim/etc.