- Detroit Pistons -- What landing place is better than Detroit? Chris could play for a team that was the 3rd most popular team in the city. Detroit, Michigan -- Where the weather is bleak and the economy is bleaker.
- Minnesota Timberwolves -- Paul could spend his days with David Kahn, and have such running mates as Martell Webster, Sundiata Gaines, and Lazar Haywood. I'm sure he'd also enjoy the snow in June, just when he's heating up for that invisible playoff run.
- Toronto Raptors -- Every NBA player dreams of playing in Toronto, and CP3 can live the dream. Who wouldn't want to play in front of 16 thousand cheering Canadians?
- Sacramento Kings -- Most big ticket basketball players weigh the nightlife in a city before they commit to playing there. And boy, is Sacramento hopping at 3 in the afternoon.
- Utah Jazz -- Chris seems to be a pretty religious guy, I'm sure he'd love to hang with his Mormon fans; i.e. all of his Utah fans.
- Indiana Pacers -- He could possibly follow his "brother" David West to Indiana. IS ANYWHERE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN INDIANA?!?!
- Philadelphia 76ers -- Chris could team up with Marreese Speights, Spencer Hawes, and Elton Brand to form and unstoppable BIG 4. Also, Philadelphia means "City of Brotherly Love" so maybe CP could bring his "brother" David West! DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE!!!
disclaimer: OnPointLikeCP3 does not advocate trading Chris Paul to any of these teams. EXCEPT INDIANA!!! IS ANYWHERE MORE AWESOME THAN INDIANA!!!