Your morning links. Happy International Snowmobile Safety and Awareness Week.
- Relatively light day for Hornets news, so if you've got any, post 'em in the comments.
- The Hornets face the Orlando Magic tonight in New Orleans. Monty Williams is bracing for a tough game as the Magic have been on a roll.
- Evan Dunlap of SBN's Magic blog, Orlando Pinstriped Post, has some great analysis of how the Magic offense has changed since their recent pair of trades.
- Also at the Post, a closer look at Hedo Turkoglu's 17 assist performance against Dallas (Really).
- We've all read about the Hornets potential move from New Orleans (yada yada yada); now there's news that the Kings would be open to a move from Sacramento. I'm no geography expert, but Sacramento's a lot closer to San Jose than New Orleans, right?
- I missed this last week, but Boston.com notes that Peja Stojakovic could be an interesting name on the market right now. It's been a while since we last heard from Peja (he's been sidelined with knee trouble) but as we surmised when he first departed, his shot could really help a contender.