Here are my initial impressions, more complaining sure to follow. Also check out The Official.
- 13 national TV games- not bad, not bad. But only one ABC game? And that too, on the last weekend of the season? Seriously?
- We have one of our most brutal Aprils in recent memory... Golden State, LA Clippers, Miami, Utah, Phoenix, Dallas, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
- As mentioned earlier, the second Christmas game this year will be New Orleans-Orlando. L.A.-Boston will be on ABC, while we get TNT.
- There's a home and away with Oklahoma City on November 21st and 22nd. The Hornets will make their return to the Ford Center for the first time in a little bit and face off against Kevin Durant and Co. Oddly, Hornets.com's schedule lists the home game as "Seattle."
- The Hornets.com schedule also says we play Milwaukee on February 27th... at Amway Arena, Orlando? Huh? That can't be right...
- February 20th versus the Lakers at Staples on ESPN. I'm already pumped for that. Andrew Bynum, Tyson Chandler will take you down!
- The season closes with the Advanced Version of the Texas Triangle- @Dallas, Dallas, @Houston, @San Antonio. The national media might have stopped hating on us, but the schedule makers? That's just evil. Oh, and by the way, we get 2 days of rest between those 4 games. Yeah.